-SAS QR Campaign – Couple Up to Buckle Up
-La Pire Haleine du Monde
Having the breath of a goat can do more damage than you think!
-A DRAMATIC SURPRISE ON A QUIET SQUARE
To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text “Push to add drama” invited people to use the button. And then we waited… Discover here what happened or visit http://www.tnt-tv.be for more info.
TNT. We know drama.
Turkcell was launching new smart phones bundled with mobile internet and wanted to create awareness among the heavy internet users.
We created a first of it’s kind live competition that took place in the home ground of the Turkish heavy user: Twitter.
The competition had the smart phones at it’s core.
We made a gift box and put the smart phones in. Then we covered the box with post-its. Using a live video feed, we asked the twitter crowd to unpack the box by tweeting what was written on the post-its using our hashtag #turkcelltweet.
- smart – El primer comercial en Twitter
We launched our Twitter account @ smartArg and we created the #1erComercialenTwitter. An animation generated only tweets.
You can also see http://twitter.com/smartArg
- Danone Activia
In the spring of 2010, we were asked to engage people with relaunched Activia drink in Slovenia. Something that could get young women engaged and passionate about Activia drinks.
The solution… Activia drink online challenges. A social media event fueled with Activia’s fans passion for their favourite yoghurt drink.
Read more about this case study at http://www.red-orbit.com
- New Seat Ibiza Launch
Best use of social media marketing by Grey interactive Israel
- Woolmark – Fashion by Feelings Social Media campaign case study
How to engage a new generation of wool consumer with a social media campaign by circul8.com.au Have a look at the results!
- Social Media Case Study – Burger King Whopper Face
Learn case study social media from Burger King Whopper Face activation
- Old Spice | The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
We’re not saying this body wash will make your man smell into a romantic millionaire jet fighter pilot, but we are insinuating it.
- IKEA – Facebook showroom
For the opening of the new IKEA Malmö store, we created a Facebook campaign. The mission was to create something engaging that would have the potential of spreading by itself beyond the borders of the Malmö region. But at the same time staying relevant and focusing on IKEA’s offer, their products. Without messing around.
- Levi’s Ispy twitter campaign
Host’s Levi’s campaign in Australia. A real world game and mobile treasure hunt designed to get people talking about, and wearing Levis again.
- Case Study adidas Viral Campaign
Case study describing the viral online campaign Free Stripes created for adidas by Overland Agency.
- McDonald’s ‘Kick The Trash’ Digital Campaign
This viral campaign encourages youngsters in a playful way to stop littering the area outside McDonald’s restaurants. To accomplish this we let the users slip into the role of tricky street kickers. They can map their own face into the video and kick the trash in the bin to win tickets for the Fifa World Cup in South Africa
Do you any other Case Studies? Do share them with me please
- Register to Klout (http://www.klout.com) and add all your Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook & Linkedin)
- Install Klout widget on your browser, this way it helps you with you decision when following new people on Twitter, widget will show their score for you.
- Engage with people on all Social Media platforms, establish credibility and sustain it, don’t just vanish.
- Retweet valuable Tweets, Post good content & Like good articles.
- Thank people for Retweeting you, Following you & #FollowFriday suggesting you to their followers.
- Get out of your daily circle, engage with new people, converse with new people with different areas.
- Self brand yourself and position yourself as an expert in your field.
- Follower/Following ratio. This rule states you should have more followers than following, but I don’t follow this rule as I believe the more the merrier, I’m a people person and I like to learn from as many as possible.
- Do talk with high influential people and get them to Mention (@) you.
- Do a lot of Mentions (@) make your Reply rate up in the %90′s if not %100.
- Have good content;
- Keep personal tweeting up to %20
- Do share Music, Videos, Photos, Quotes
- Retweet Good articles
- RT to be RTed
- Promote new followers
- Promote positive initiatives
- Don’t waste too much time on endless arguments, it is not worth loosing credibility
- Follow Hashtags (#) and engage with new people
- Create new Hashtags (#)
- Contribute valuable positive content
- Collaborate with others